Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Pie Recipe
How to Make Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Pie
Thanksgiving is a time for family and food. Cannabis infused pumpkin pie can make for an excellent dessert choice. Infusing foods with cannabis is easy and is becoming more mainstream. The cannabis cooking show, Cooked with Cannabis, can be seen on Netflix. In the show, cannabis chefs compete for $10,000. In Episode 5, High Holidays, you can watch three cannabis chefs create holiday-themed dishes infused with cannabis.
Here’s a Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Pie recipe for you to enjoy this holiday season.
15 oz can pumpkin
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 cup cannabutter (melted)
1/8 cup unsalted butter (melted)
1 ready-made pie crust
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Mix the pumpkin puree, sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl. Mix until well blended.
3. Pour the heavy cream into a separate bowl. Add the eggs and vanilla. Wisk until combined.
4. Combine the pumpkin puree mixture with the cream mixture. Stir in both the melted butter and cannabutter.
5. Pour into the pie crust. Bake for 15 minutes at 425 degrees F. Then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for 30 minutes. (Ovens may vary. The center of the pie should be solid.)
6. Let cool for 1 to 24 hours before serving with whipped cream.
Cannabutter is used to make this Cannabis Infused Pumpkin Pie recipe. It can be substituted with cannabis infused coconut oil, although this will affect the consistency of the pie. Alternatively, you can also use regular butter to make a regular pumpkin pie. This way everyone can have a slice.
Then you can make some cannabis infused whipped cream to add to your piece of pie. Those who wish to partake in the festivities can choose to consume it or not. We recommend this cannabis infused whipped cream recipe by Lauren Gaw. From everyone at Terrabis, we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Shop Our Missouri Medical Marijuana Dispensary Menus
Check out our menus! Kansas City, O’Fallon, Creve Coeur, Hazelwood and Springfield
Connect with Us
We invite you to connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!