Begin Your Medical Card Journey
How do you know if you qualify for your medical card?
- Intractable migraines
- Severe or persistent pain/muscle spasms (including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome)
- Psychiatric disorders (including but not limited to PTSD)
- A chronic medical condition typically treated with prescription medication
- Any terminal illness
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Alzheimer’s disease agitation
- Cachexia and wasting syndrome
- In a doctor’s professional judgment, any chronic, debilitating, or other medical condition
Ready to get started? Terrabis can help you get started applying for your medical card. Once you have your proof of residency documents, the first step is to obtain a medical recommendation.
Additional resources about medical cards are available at MO DHSS.